Next to regular classes bellydance class and workshops Khalida also offers private tuition and dancers' coaching for soloists and groups. Private classes are tailored to the student's personal needs and wishes and therefore are an excellent addition to regular training for dancers of all levels, from beginner to professional.
Private Classes abroad
are also possible at select events in Khalida's International Tour Schedule.
Email us for details!
Online Coaching via Video/email
For students that live outside of the area or dancers who wish to save on traveling costs there is the opportunity to take 'Virtual private classes' with Khalida. Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
for details and prices.
Topics for Private/online Coaching and Masterclasses
* Technique: Basic movements and layering, transitions, traveling steps, turns, hands and arms, abdominal isolations, combinations, floor work, drum solo techniques, etc...
* Props: Veil dance, double veil, stick/cane, wings of isis, performing with zills, sword balancing.
* Concepts: Improvisation, taxim, middle-eastern rhythms, musical interpretation, dancing with live music.
* Fitness: Tips for training, effective warmup and cooldown, stretches, drills, safe dance posture.
* Styles: Modern Egyptian, Golden age, fantasy, drum solo, bellybreak, baladi, saiidi, shaabi, American Veil..
* Coaching: Competition coaching/advice, tips for stage fright, choreography/technique feedback, marketing tips, etc..
* Stage work: Expression and stage usage, poses and lines, intros and exits, styling, costuming and stage makeup.
* Other topics: See workshop topics list